Laser Vaginal Tightening (LVT), also knows as Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR) is a safe and efficient non-surgical procedure. LVT involves using lasers for vaginal rejuvenation. This is a non-invasive and doesn’t involve large incisions or bleeding. Medical lasers are used to make incisions and promote growth of collagen to revive the vagina to it’s near original condition. (Like when you were young).
This advanced procedure causes minimal blood loss and doesn’t need tissue clamping. The aim of the procedure is to improve the appearance and the health of a woman’s vagina.
Vaginal child birth and age are the primary factors that loosen a vagina. There are several other conditions too. Women with lose vagina will not be able to experience the intimate pleasures during sexual intercourse often leading to dissatisfaction. In such cases, Laser Vaginal Tightening helps by strengthening and tightening the vagina and the muscles around it. Not only the sexual contentment but this procedure also helps women to get rid of ‘urinary incontinence’ problem. LVT/LVR treatment helps a woman get her young, strong, tighter and a better looking vagina like she had when she was in her teens or lower 20s.
Factors that causes vagina to loosen:
- Vaginal Child Birth
- Post Menopause
- Pelvic Muscle Weakness
- Hormone Imbalance
- Rapid Weight-loss
- Other medical conditions
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment Procedure:
A good gynecologist will discuss with you everything that you should be aware of before undergoing the procedure. Once after your consent for the procedure, the gynecologist will be proceeding with the procedure. Some features of this procedure are as follows:
It is an out-patient procedure in which no anesthesia is required. Minimal blood loss and quick recovery when compared to conventional method of vaginal tightening.
A solution, Tumescent is injected into the walls of the vagina to achieve nearly ‘no blood loss’ surgery. That’s the reason why this procedure is called ‘non surgical vaginal rejuvenation’.
The dissections or incisions made during the surgery is done using the laser. The vaginal muscles are also tightened with the help of sutures as per the prior agreement with the patient.
Characteristics of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment:
- Generally, it is only a 2 hour procedure. Actual duration depends on the level of vaginal relaxation and the treatment chosen by the patient.
Unlike other surgeries, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation doesn’t involve any risks and has no side effects of scarring or numbness of vaginal area. Your gynecologist will give you complete information about what to expect during and after the surgery.
The patient can return to work or her daily routine on the same day without any down time or admission to the hospital.
Cost of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation – varies from person to person depending on the condition of the vagina. It is important to select the right gynecologist for this procedure. His/Her expertise in the field and the experience in performing the procedures will lead the outcome after surgery.
Benefits of Non Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation:
- The patient’s vagina and the surrounding muscles will return to near original appearance, tightness you had in your youth and before conceiving.
- The new look of your vagina boosts the self-confidence of the person.
- Wearing clothing such as bikini bottoms or panties will be enhanced by the sleek new shape of the vagina.
- Improved, healthier, tighter and toned vaginal muscles.
- Reduced size of internal & external vaginal dimensions.
- Improved and enhanced sexual gratification.
- Feeling apt sensation during intercourse and thus, enjoying a satisfying pleasure in sex.
Why Dr. Deepa Ganesh for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
- Dr. Deepa Ganesh is directly trained by the master of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation, Dr. David Matlock.
- She will discuss with you the privacy and confidentiality policy as most of her treatments are entirely personal and you deserve complete privacy and respect.
- An open, honest and frank person who tells you what to expect and what not to expect before starting any procedure. Setting of unrealistic expectations never happen with Dr. Deepa Ganesh.
- She is the first gynecologist in India to be certified in both surgical and non surgical Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation.